Islamic Religion and Culture Links
Apostates and Apostasy
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: My life under a fatwa
- Danger woman
- Egypt's Christian converts risk abuse
- Egyptian court refuses to rule in case of Muslim convert to Christianity
- Hirsi Ali, atheism, and Islam
- Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family
- The Strange Journey of Ayaan Hirsi Ali: From Devout Muslim to Outspoken 'Feminist' Critic of Islam
Christian/Western Relations with Muslims
- How 'cherry-picking' militant Islam can win
- In Africa, Islam and Christianity are growing--and blending
- Islam and the West: The Threat, the Defense
- Islamic Scholar Warns U.S. of 'Two-Faced' Muslims
- Last Rites in the Holy Land?
- Machete killings fuel Indonesia's religious hatred
- Muslims call for peace with Christians
- Muslims send warm Christmas message
- Pressure rises on Christians in Jordan, Algeria
- Ten Things to Think When Thinking of Muslim 'Moderates'
- The Pope and Islam
- The Western Mind of Radical Islam
- Vatican Cautions Against Muslim-Catholic Marriages
- You say you want a reformation?
- 'Europeans Have Stopped Defending Their Values'
- 'The Trouble Is the West'
- Enlightenment fundamentalism or racism of the anti-racists?
- Hardline takeover of British mosques
- Muslim children in Britain 'brought up to hate their homeland'
- Rowan Williams has shown us one thing--why multiculturalism must be abandoned
- Shari'a rulings on divorces and disputes to be rubber-stamped by English courts
- The Fall of France and the Multicultural World War
- Welcome to Saudi-Britain
- Food crisis creates an opening for Islamists
- In Algeria, a Tug of War for Young Minds
- Jihadism's roots in political Islam
- Kuwait's empowered Islamists question all things Western
- Morocco's Gentle War on Terrorism
- Parties of God: The Bush doctrine and the rise of Islamic democracy
Treatment of Women and Children, Human Rights, and Adapting to the Modern World
- 'Everyone Is Afraid to Criticize Islam'
- 'My daughter deserved to die for falling in love'
- For Muslim Who Says Violence Destroys Islam, Violent Threats
- Free at last: Female slave who dared to take Niger to court
- Islam's Silent Moderates
- Lebanon cleric advises 'modern Shi'as'
- Murdered in the name of family honour
- My View of Islam
- Pakistan's Musharraf berates Muslim world
- Prophet and Loss
- The Owl and the Ostrich
- The Soap Opera Washing Through Saudi Arabia
- Tiny Voices Defy Child Marriage in Yemen
- Turkish Theologians Revise Hadith, to Mixed Reactions
- WANTED: Wafa Sultan
- Why Arab women are still in the slow lane of reform
- Why Is It That the People of the Book Have Overtaken the Muslim World?
- Witness Online Ayatollah, Part 1 (YouTube video)